Monday, August 6, 2007

Bridal Party #1 - Muslins Fitting

On Saturday afternoon, the three bride's maids (bridal party #1) came for the muslin fitting. Two ladies were very satisfied; one lady changed her dress design. I had several patterns on the table as I was on the hunt for a dress to make for the upcoming Beyounce/Robin Thicke concert. She favored a pattern I used to create a dress last summer. I showed her my version of the dress; she liked it. Her second muslin fitting is Saturday, August 11th.

Two ladies (bridal party #2) came by so I could take their measurements. The rest of the party (four ladies) had prior commitments and will come on Wednesday evening or Saturday morning. In the meantime, I started putting together the dresses for bridal party #1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin