Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Mixed Greens and Avocado Salad - Healthy Alternative to Fast Food During the Holiday Shopping Season


  
Black Friday officially starts of the holiday shopping season.  Many of us will spend our evenings and weekend's shopping for gifts and preparing for and going to holiday parties.  The hustle and bustle limits the amount of time we have to prepare home cooked meals.

A health, quick alternative to fast food is a great salad.  One of my favorites is Mixed Greens and Avocado.  It so simple to make and taste great.

Ingredients are:

Baby Kale and Spinach
Avocado
Tomato
Cucumber
Marzetti Honey French Dressing
Roasted Chicken Breast (optional)


Without Dressing

Enjoy!
C

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I love a good salad. I eat a good healthy salad at least three times a week for lunch. This one looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make this salad a lot. I also make it with hard boiled eggs in place of the chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! This makes me smile, too, because my dad always used Marzetti french dressing on everything... I haven't thought about it in a long time! Thanks for sharing! It's always nice to see other people's salad ideas- I get so bored with mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin