Sunday, August 13, 2023

I'm Back, Again! LOL

I'm knocking the cobwebs off my blog today!  It's been a long journey to come back to blogging and sewing.  There were so many events and activities that occurred in the past two years.  It's easier to post to Instagram and Facebook.  But I don't like to post pattern reviews there.  Blog post are better for that.  So, I'm happy to be back to give some details on projects and other events.  

For starters, I will review several sewing projects that I finished in June, July, and August.  The first will be a set of bags.  So, the following post will be to review them.

Parting Photo:  Graduation day for me.  This was one of my big goals post retirement since work and school were too challenging to do both well. 





16 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduation. Welcome back. You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cenetta, A wonderful goal met. I am full of admiration and glad to have you back to sewing and blogging. You are so accomplished in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back. Yes, graduating was such a big dial for me. I was working towards it throughout my career. Many of those formative courses helped me with promotions and raises. But there is nothing like finishing the goal.

      Delete
  4. What was your degree in? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Interdisciplinary Studies with a minor in Management.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on meeting this goal! Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your graduations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! And nice to see you back

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin