Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thanks for Your Visits and Comments

Thank you for commenting on my latest posts.  I really like receiving your comments and hope that you will continue to share your thoughts on my blog.  Please expect a visit from me soon.  Friday was the last day of a three-day business processing and mapping meeting.  All appropriate stakeholders made the trek from their respective campuses to the Hilton Garden Inn in Kankakee, Illinois.  It was intense.  We reviewed previously discussed business processes, the corresponding process maps, and completed the future state documentation for each associated unit.  Talk about TIRED.  I didn't sew a stitch last week.  But Sunday afternoon I was able to sew the lining for my Summer Dress Challenge.  It's almost finished.  I need to sew the bodice lining at the waist, armholes and along the zipper.  Then I'm done. 

In the meantime, I have a few more reviews on sewing projects completed in July.

Happy Sewing!
C

2 comments:

  1. hey, with your talk about process mapping and your profile saying you work in research admin, are you using or migrating to kuali??? (I'm the coeus coordinator at princeton!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, Currently we use InfoEd Products.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin