Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Preoccupied! January 2012

Oooh! Too much of everything else is keeping me from sewing and blogging. Grrr! What is my preoccupation? Here's the short version:

  • Training - Business Process Analysis - Leadership Program - Six Sigma (the nerd in me, loves this kind of stuff.)
  • School - Taking a class in Statistics  (more fun)
  • Work - It's picking up again.  Thank God!
  • Most recently, addressing some health issues (not so fun)
  • ASG meeting - good program on silk
  • Finished Burda 7303 outfit (not too pleased with the outcome)
  • Working on my stripe challenge garment
Hopefully, this weekend I will get some sewing and blogging done. 

Happy Sewing!
C

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the update, c. looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to sew much fun in 2012...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate "preoccupied" life gets in the way . Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand how hectic things can get. You take care of your priorities--we'll be right her waiting for you. Don't work too hard:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin