Monday, June 25, 2012

Sewing with Knits - Ann Steeves of Gorgeous Fabrics

Happy Monday!  It's a beautiful day in Chi-Town.  Over the weekend I was able to sew.  But I'm not ready to post reviews.  Those will come later.

In the meantime, the vendor presentations continue.  This afternoon will be the first of eight to be held this week.  I am bound and determine to stay in touch with all of you.  So this morning I decided to take a minutes to read a few reviews of Patternreview.com.  Heatherrique provided a link to Ann's video on Sewing with Knits.  Ann gives some important tips on what needles to use and how to sew flawless seams.  Enjoy!




Happy Sewing!
C



3 comments:

  1. I just looked at that video yesterday - It is really great. I look forward to more of her videos. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cennetta, for posting this video...really enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Personally, I'm really impressed! I love the way you write your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin