Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thank you!

Dear Readers,

Thank you for continuing to visit and comment on my sewing adventures.  I have quite a busy summer ahead of me.  We are looking a several vendor products for electronic research administration.  That means all day meetings, only one telecommute day, little sewing and blogging time.  I'm not too happy about it either.  At the end of the day, I'm too tired to eat.

I hope you will continue to read and comment.  Coming soon, Rhonda's three in one top and some fancy pants.  Thanks, again!

Happy Sewing!
Cennetta

9 comments:

  1. Dear Going Somewhere Fast,

    Signed,
    Going Nowhere, or Will Watch for Your Return

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, well try to find little bits of time for yourself, even if it's not blogging and sewing! I'll still be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time! It's summer!
    You've inspired me to pull out M6028 - and order fabric from CJ Patterns as I've decided to change my original colour-block colours in ponte.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make sure that you do get enough rest - just so that you have the energy for sewing when you actually have time to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very much in the same boat at present - so I sympathise with your life's weary demands. I love Rhonda's top and I like Rhonda the woman a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fprward to the Fancy Pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You blog is inspirational and aspirational! I'll be looking forward to your return; take whatever time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself during this busy period. It's easy to get so wrapped up in work you forget to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand you need to take care of business! It's the means to an end and without it, we wouldn't be able to continue financing our creative side! See you back soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin