Thursday, December 27, 2012

Enjoying The Holiday Season!



I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I've sort of taken a break from blogging and sewing to spend a little more time with family and friends. And, of course, I've watched a fair amount of Christmas stories on Turner Classic Movies (TCM). It's been a great relaxing time for me. Sometimes you don't know how tired you are until you take a little time to just be still.

This little break has also provided some time to reflect on the passed year and to think about how to do even better in the coming one. Right now, I have about five sewing projects to blog about and I'm hoping to get it all done by the end of the first week of the new year.

A few weeks ago Lori and L gave me a Lovely Blogger award, which I will blog about next. The hard part is to pass the award onto someone else. Many have already receive it. So who will I give the award to?  Anyway, I hope you will continue to enjoy this festive season.

God bless!
Cennetta

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are relaxing and enjoying the season with family and friends. Will look forward to seeing your new creations in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin