Thursday, January 10, 2013

The 2013 Forecast - On Trend Part I

It's January 10th and I still haven't posted my end of the year review 2012. My attention is on reviews and Trends for 2013. Here are a few notable styles to watch for.

The Colors:

 I'm partial to Emerald, Linen, Nectarine, Poppy Red, and Monaco Blue


The Fashion:

60's Silhouettes - Moschino



Exaggerated Volume - Carven


Bermuda Shorts - Chloe





Over Sized Ruffles - Gucci

Sheer Panels - Chado Ralph Rucci


Sheer Panels - BCBG




Stripes - Alice + Olivia


Burglar  Stripes - Jonathan Saunders




 Biker Jacket - Christopher Kane



 Patchwork Animal Print - Erdem




(Real Way) Over Sized Ruffles - Givenchy

Sportswear Separates - Chalayan

Japanese Dress - Prada


More Later..,

7 comments:

  1. That was a good peek into 2013. I love when sewing blogs feature runway trends, so I don't have to go and search it for myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - you have a great eye, I love so many of those trend picks of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection--thank you for putting this together! There are a lot of those that caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been doing the same thing...reading the trends and trying to figure out how to add them to my wardrobe without being too over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sculptural quality of the white jacket with sheer panels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is a terrific idea! I always look through the trends before deciding what to make next and how to incorporate it into my wardrobe. Thank you for this report!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your inspiration collection. As usual I chuckle over trying to wear most of them to the office. It's just the essence of that counts for trends IRL :) But the exaggerated volume periwinkle coat could actually be worn IRL and by a lot of women. Congrats to designers on that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin