Thursday, June 27, 2019

Inspiration: Cargo Pants







After returning home from SewCamp, immediately I started to reorganize sewing projects for the summer.  Part of that process is to gather some inspiration for the ideas that I could possibly incorporate in them.


Mood Inspiration Cargo Pants


Way back in May, Mood sent an email newsletter featuring the cutest cargo pants.  Then Rhonda posted it again on Instagram expressing how much she liked them.  She also posted on her blog an inspiration post for our cargo pant challenge.  We talked about doing a possible cargo pants challenge shortly after the Mood email.  I suggested Simplicity 5102.   I made them during the Summer of 2011, pictured above.  I need some new ones. :-)   (BTW- There will be a SewCamp post soon.)

So today, I wanted to feature some so cute cargo pants on my blog.







More to come on ideas and project for new cargo pants.

Happy Sewing!
C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin