Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Summertime Is Coming - I Can't Wait To Wear My New Dress Butterick B6674




Finally, me and my DD spent the weekend taking pictures of all the garments that I've made over the past month and a half.  It was a sunny day, but cold.  I didn't want to go outside for most of the photo shoot. 


First to show is Butterick B6674.  This was the first garment that I made during my recovery from what could have been a bad case of the flu.  I was eager to get to my sewing room after the news of the "corona lock down" for the state of Illinois.

The deets on the pattern review and the sewing process are here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Sewing!
Cennetta



19 comments:

  1. you look fabulous as always, what a lovely dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress. You do such a great job getting the perfect fit! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pattern and love a good black & white print - fabulous dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, as always your fitting is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING. It's so flattering on you. I love it. Stay safe and healthy! Suzanne (from sewing, cooking, gardening).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Suzanne. Much appreciated. You stay safe too.

      Delete
  6. It looks so wonderful on you, perfectly styled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty! I love the print. The black around the neckline is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been following your blog for a long time. Your experience with pattern alteration has always been a point of interest with me. It's enjoyable to see garments sewn for a person who has need of alteration. Can you recommend a book or website where I can begin to learn about pattern alteration? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following me. I follow several serious for years and have learned a lot from them. Additionally. I used the Palmer Pletsch and Sandra Bettina Fast Fit books. They are a great resource. Thanks again.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin