Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Kelly Anorak Jacket -Part1




My work in process is the Kelly Anorak jacket. This is certainly the season for it.  The weather is typical midwest Chicago.  One day it's 75 degrees and the next day it's 37 degrees. 


Rhonda and I are doing our mini challenge and hoped that others will join us.  We had so much fun with our cargo pants challenge we are doing another one.

Anyway, I'm about half way finished with my jacket and here are a few of the progress pictures.




I chose to do the unlined version with the hood.  This version requires a lot of flat fell seams and some Hong Kong seam finishings.  Great ways to finish up an unlined jacket. 

I hope to finish my jacket early next week. Please stay tune for the next post.


Thank you and happy sewing!

C



4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this one finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are inspiring me to finish mine! I've had it in the UFO pile for over a year. About time to finish. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i read your article, i notify that you write this post perfectly. I am enjoying to reading this article. Thank you So much to share such a great art of writing.

    Regards,
    Online Thesis Help

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin