Monday, September 30, 2024

Paris and London Birthday Trip - Paris City Tour and Birthday Dinner at the Moulin Rouge

Gardens Luxembourg




Day 3 - My Special Day and Celebration  (very long post)

I was so excited to be maybe to travel to Paris for my very special day.  For two years, I planned this event.  Dinner and show at Moulin Rouge was a must do on my actual birthday.  But before our spectacular evening at Moulin Rouge, we went on a Paris City Tour all arranged by Darlene Jones and Gate 1 Travel Agency.  We toured by bus being able to get off and on at various location.  The tour included a drive along Champs Elysees to the Arc de Triomphe.  We were able to view the Eiffel Tower (from many angles and locations. Lol), the Latin Quarter, and the lively Opera District.  The Paris City Tour gave us an opportunity to preview Paris.    

Below are a few pictures that I took along the way.  


Eiffel Tower


Arc de Triomphe



Bazar de L Hotel Deville Paris



L'acteur Grec









Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris ( rebuilding)



Part II - My Birthday Celebration at Moulin Rouge

I was excited to celebrate at the Moulin Rouge.  Everyone was dressed to the nine, at my request. Lol  I wanted everyone to "sparkle".  We all wore something sequined.  I made a ruby sequined, stretch velvet dress.  The pattern that I used is Simplicity S9820.  I made a day dress early June using the same pattern.  So this was easy.  The only challenge that I had was with the sequin.  Here are some photos of the evening.  I will post more on the pattern project review next.  This is just to continue the posts on my Birthday celebration to Paris and London.  

Photos from Moulin Rouge - birthday celebration.





























Stay Tune!
C

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trip. Happy Birthday. That red dress is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, do you know how to celebrate! I have never dreamed of being able to go to Europe. Maybe by my 62 birthday I could pull it off? I don't know, but you are making me think.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin