Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Ultimate T-Shirt Dress - Vogue V1314

Fabric from FabricMart Fabrics

Butterfly Fabric from Fashion Fabric Fabrics

I used Vogue V1314 to make so many t-shirt dress.  It is my go to for something quick and easy to make.  It sews together in less than 2 hours.  A great staple for my wardrobe.









This was my favorite 


Here are some of the dresses and tops that I made in the past.  Do you have a favorite t-shirt dress pattern?

Stay Tune.  More later. ;-)




6 comments:

  1. Wow! Same pattern, but every dress unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really try to maximize those pattern that work well with my body type.

      Delete
  2. Wow you sewed some lovely knitwear. Great choice of colors and the fit is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post shows what a creative sewist can do with one pattern. What an incredible variety of garments! I'm not so great with knits, so I'm doubly impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it saves me time on fitting, which takes hours. As for sewung knits, try a few t-shirts to get the hang of it. Thanks

      Delete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin