Wednesday, September 29, 2021

More Molly Tees





Two more Molly tees.  I've made nearly a dozen versions of it in the past two years.  It's a bona-fide TNT. I love making this t-shirt.  It sews up quickly, comfy to wear, and great for cleansing the palette after an intense project.

These two were designed/made in an effort to use up some of the knit remnants that I have accumulated over the years. 

This striped one is a remnant from a dress that I made a few years ago. The fabric is a light weight sweater knit from Mood. Dress below.



My second tee is made of two knits: the beige from Mood and the floral print from So Sew Fabrics. I'm pleased with how both turned out. And I'll get a lot of wear out of them. 





What do you do with your remnants? Any creative projects? Or do you donate them?

Happy Sewing!

C



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin