Thursday, March 17, 2022

Anthropologie So Inspired: It's Spring and Summer Dresses

Dresses, dresses, and more dresses!

It's time for a little dress inspiration.  Spring is already here, and summer is around the corner.  I'm itching to make a pretty dress.  Before I start planning what fabric, style, and color I wanted to see what RTW styles are on the horizon.  Anthropologie has a great selection of the season's best spring and summer looks.  From their posted inventory, I see an entire caribbean vacation wardrobe.  They have beautiful florals, abstract prints and solids of every style and for every shape.  Below are some of the dresses I'd like to have.  But you can take a look at the entire collection that is posted online here.    


















Happy Sewing!

C

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin